September 27th, 2014
8536 Willow Wisp Court
Laurel, MD 20723-1042
***Please RSVP by August 15th – link below***
Food & Drink
BBQ, beer, wine, manhattans, margaritas, assorted appetizers, probably cupcakes because Jo likes them, and I wouldn’t be shocked to see whiskey at some point.
Men: Casual nice… so like a button down shirt and khakis with sandals or shoes. Be comfortable but willing to have your picture immortalized in a frame in our future home.
Women: Summer dresses or something festive and fun.
- Take I95 coming from the north or south to exit 35B - RT 216 West
- First left at the light onto Leishear Rd.
- First right onto Scaggsville Rd.
- Left onto Willow Wisp Ct.
- Park anywhere on Willow Wisp because the house is actually at the end of a shared private driveway that you will need to walk down, no parking will be allowed there.
- Most major buses go into the Downtown Baltimore Station (BALTIMORE GREYHOUND STA 2110 HAINES ST Baltimore Downtown, MD 21201)
- I typically take Greyhound Express (affiliated with Peter Pan on this route)
- Then you can catch a cab for about $40
- Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport is ~20 minutes away
- Dulles International (IAD) is ~1 hour away
- Reagan International (DCA) is ~1 hour away
8536 WILLOW WISP CT
LAUREL, MD 20723-1042
Click here to open in Google Maps
Below are a few convenient hotel options listed in no particular order (about $110/night):